Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every time I try to make a new Ace project, the program freezes momentarily before alerting me that it failed to create a new project. If I try to dispel the alert, it goes away for a moment, then comes back. Since this prevents me from closing out of the program itself, I have to open the task manager and close it directly from there.
Also, any time I try to access the Manage Project function, this happens. Since I do not have any copies of a blank project, I literally cannot make a new project and thus would have to waste time deleting everything from an established project to 'make' a new project.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I actually ran into this bug the last time I tried to make a new project too. Thankfully I did have a blank project (or mostly blank project) ready to go, so I just use that one. From what I could tell, the error appears to be related to the steam cloud.

@Diretooth : I now have a blank project all zipped up into a .rar format that I could send your way tomorrow when I get off work (it would be pretty late CST) if that would help? It's not a fix for the problem, but gives you a workaround at least?

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

too... many... ideas... can't... edit them down :dizzy:
Don't you love your work?
It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiler123