RageOfFire

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Việt Nam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone ! I have buy RPGmaker MV for long time ago in Steam and I still using it to create my own RPG game. But when I planning to deploy my game to android. I using Android Studio but because Android Studio took so many disk space and I realize I only need Steam to open RPGmaker. So I thiking about this ? Is there anyway I can do to get standalone version when I owning steam version ?
1654358565544.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
usually it's only one direction: the standalone purchase enables the steam version, but not other direction.

you might want to try to send a sale support ticket to ask for a cheaper price or something like that, but Degica will never make such an offer in a public forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvrhrt