Clackwork

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I own RPG Maker MV on steam for MacOS. Recently, I subscribed to 3 different tileset add-ons from the workshop: and looked up how to install them.

Every guide I found pointed to a "Project Management" tab under file on the top-bar, or something similar. However: that tab is not there for me: it's only New, Open, Save, and Close project: alongside Deployment and Steam Management.

Steam Management just shows a list of each of the ones I downloaded, but the only option is "Open Project"

What should I do?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
project management was the name that the option had in VXAce, in MV it is simply called "Steam Management" under file.
If you don't have that option, then you are using the standalone as it is only available through the steam version.

Depending on the workshop project you either have to go to open the project and copy out the files you want, or go to the resource manager and use the dlc option, ignoring steam management completely

Clackwork

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
project management was the name that the option had in VXAce, in MV it is simply called "Steam Management" under file.
If you don't have that option, then you are using the standalone as it is only available through the steam version.
Okay, I've reached steam Management and stuff. But the only option seemingly is "Open Project" and that functions as if I'm opening another game and not like importing a tileset from the workshop

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I edited my post to add an explanation

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

today is my birthday
Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228