The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Hello!
Are here somewhere steampunk tilesets for VX Ace? I know about Celianna/Lanarea-s steampunk tiles for paralax mapping , but i am not very good on that one :/ So this is why i ask about some simeliar ,but in tileset format. 

Thank You !

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm pretty sure that's all there is. Just because it's made for parallax mapping doesn't mean you can't use it in the editor, it just means that it's not set up to do so.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To add onto what Sharm said, I've managed to use a parallax set in the editor by going to GIMP and copy/pasting the items into tiles. You may need to play with the aliment some as some don't neatly fit into a 32 x 32 box, but it can be done, with some time.

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Okey thank You ! Managed to make some tileset from them , but i give an another try to paralax method :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "resolution".
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imakegameslol