The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Hello!
Are here somewhere steampunk tilesets for VX Ace? I know about Celianna/Lanarea-s steampunk tiles for paralax mapping , but i am not very good on that one :/ So this is why i ask about some simeliar ,but in tileset format. 

Thank You !

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm pretty sure that's all there is. Just because it's made for parallax mapping doesn't mean you can't use it in the editor, it just means that it's not set up to do so.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To add onto what Sharm said, I've managed to use a parallax set in the editor by going to GIMP and copy/pasting the items into tiles. You may need to play with the aliment some as some don't neatly fit into a 32 x 32 box, but it can be done, with some time.

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Okey thank You ! Managed to make some tileset from them , but i give an another try to paralax method :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com
Hark, I like trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalebDivided