RMVXA Steel Dome (Complete w/ Download link)

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
The Steel Dome
Home.jpg

SYNOPSIS/STORYLINE
You control Crane, Alice and Bolgat through the fantastical city of Nuceria inside the great steel dome which is flying in the sky.
People inhabited this dome to flee from a deadly plague.
The city is controlled by the evil Ace Corporations, who are secretly using its citizens to create an orb of mass destruction.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Generator.jpg
Prison.jpg

FightLab.jpg
ClimbTop.jpg
Under.jpg
ControlRoom.jpg
SECTION B: CHARACTERS

Crane
Crane.jpgA skilled warrior with a mysterious past. A man of few words.
-----------------------
Bolgat
Bolgat.jpg A former Nuceria Police Force member who decided to go against Ace Corps. Has a strong temper.
----------------------
Alice
Alice.jpg A scientist working for Ace Corps. to create the powerful orb. Is a capable martial artist.
------------------------

SECTION C: Trailer

SECTION D: Download Link

Last edited:

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice. Once you've settled on a name and have a demo i'd definitely like to give it a play. That art is really eye catching.

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Whoa! A first look video! Very interesting watch, and loved to hear your feedbacks which i agreed with.

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't tried the game yet but I loved the trailer!

It looks well polished the game and it made me really curious.

But I have one question: How many hours of gameplay? :3

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I didn't tried the game yet but I loved the trailer!

It looks well polished the game and it made me really curious.

But I have one question: How many hours of gameplay? :3
Lovely to hear!
I guess maybe 2-3 hours. Tried to make it short, but sweet rather than long and average :)
Uploading a new version tonight which includes fixes and an alternative route which contains a skateboard and motorbike chase ( for more replayability ).

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
New version uploaded. Download link in original post updated.

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I played your game and I almost ended I think...

The game is great and correct me if I am wrong but you based him on Final Fantasy VII? XD
That's not a bad thing, I thought you were really smart about doing that.
I loved the scenes and the scenarios and the characters are really well developed.

There are only 2 things that I didn't enjoyed much:

BladeQuake there is no description and other skills there is no description either. (I think everyone of them must have at least a simple explanation)

The place where you go to see the sun, when I tried to go back there, I could enter the door but everything was dark so I had to load the game.

But your game is really cool and btw I think you should do, if you have time of course, is release this game in other games websites because it's really cool :D

Congratulations for the amazing job!

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
So, I played your game and I almost ended I think...

The game is great and correct me if I am wrong but you based him on Final Fantasy VII? XD
That's not a bad thing, I thought you were really smart about doing that.
I loved the scenes and the scenarios and the characters are really well developed.

There are only 2 things that I didn't enjoyed much:

BladeQuake there is no description and other skills there is no description either. (I think everyone of them must have at least a simple explanation)

The place where you go to see the sun, when I tried to go back there, I could enter the door but everything was dark so I had to load the game.

But your game is really cool and btw I think you should do, if you have time of course, is release this game in other games websites because it's really cool :D

Congratulations for the amazing job!
It's absolutely FF7 in different clothes. The maps are pretty much how I imagine Midgar (the topside of the plates) to be, but FF7 barely gave us any adventure in that area, so I had to make it myself=)

It's true that I have been sloppy with some spell description, gonna have to fix that.
and I'm gonna try recreating that dark screen to see what I can do with that.

also, thanks for the kind words :D
Would absolutely be fun sharing it other places too!

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's absolutely FF7 in different clothes. The maps are pretty much how I imagine Midgar (the topside of the plates) to be, but FF7 barely gave us any adventure in that area, so I had to make it myself=)

It's true that I have been sloppy with some spell description, gonna have to fix that.
and I'm gonna try recreating that dark screen to see what I can do with that.

also, thanks for the kind words :D
Would absolutely be fun sharing it other places too!
Ah and other think I forget to tell you... PLEASE MAKE A MAP OF THE CITY FOR US TO SEE IT, BECAUSE THE MAP IS HUGE and I got lost sometimes hahahahaha

I know it's not the "best example" but I did a map on my game called Luke Inn and the world map it's even smaller than yours, but sometimes it's good for the player to not get lost.

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Ah and other think I forget to tell you... PLEASE MAKE A MAP OF THE CITY FOR US TO SEE IT, BECAUSE THE MAP IS HUGE and I got lost sometimes hahahahaha

I know it's not the "best example" but I did a map on my game called Luke Inn and the world map it's even smaller than yours, but sometimes it's good for the player to not get lost.
That could be a nice feature, yes. Could be good for ''world building'' too, I guess!
Gonna look up your 'Luke inn' for inspiration, hehe

kazolo

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm playing this game now. Everything is fantastic except that the default run speed is eye-rolling slow. Therefore the players is obligated to hold down the shift button for the entire game to increase run speed. There is no option to toggle sprint as 'always on' like you see in some games. Normally this type of oversight would cause me to just delete the game right away, but I am still playing due to the polish and storyline. My recommendation: Just turn up the default speed to a good speed and then you don't even need a sprint button.

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's Midgar! I love this, well done :D Downloading tonight

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
It's Midgar! I love this, well done :D Downloading tonight
Just released a new update right now which fixes and tweaks a lot of things.
Hope you'll enjoy it!

Typho20k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'm playing this game now. Everything is fantastic except that the default run speed is eye-rolling slow. Therefore the players is obligated to hold down the shift button for the entire game to increase run speed. There is no option to toggle sprint as 'always on' like you see in some games. Normally this type of oversight would cause me to just delete the game right away, but I am still playing due to the polish and storyline. My recommendation: Just turn up the default speed to a good speed and then you don't even need a sprint button.
Just uploaded a version now which makes the default speed faster + other fixes.
Very happy to hear that you are enjoying (almost?) everything else :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E-NOX