Stella message core freezes

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some reason adding Stella message core is freezing my intro completely. Not sure why. If I transfer player elsewhere it loads fine. It's only on Intro. I should note that I have not changed anything to intro. I incorporated message core much later

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Here are some things to try, to determine whether it's something you've done, or a bug. There's also instructions there on submitting to the VisuStella team to take a look at, once you determine it's a bug.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The odd thing is the console doesn't display a thing when the crash happens. I can transfer to any other scene n run a play test n it load okay. Just intro autorun event doesn't with core. So I'm not sure how to submit a bug if console doesn't show anything wrong. I've triple checked my intro event and I don't see anything out of the norm. Not sure what else to try other then not using the core.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So if you turn off all plugins, does it work okay?

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I leave message core on n turn off the rest, it still freezes. While turning off message core completely and have rest on works fine. So it seems I cannot use message core for some odd reason during Intro.
So I guess I'll continue without message core at all.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just go report it to the VS team. You'll need to build a sample project with just the core engine and message core, that shows the issue happening. They'll take it from there.

The link is at the bottom of the first post in this thread:

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube