Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey All!

So, I'm using this Walking Script because I really like the idea of situations where the character may not be able to actually 'move' in a specific direction, but it's nice to still have them turn in the direction.

Works lovely, super nice-feels great when doing slippery puzzles, or crossing bridges or hallways.

But I'm wondering if there is a way to incorporate this with 8dir Movement? Specifically, with Himeworks 8-D Movement?

Both scripts work GREAT together, but the Step Script is setup for 4 direction movement, and I'm not entirely sure if that's something than be changed.

If anyone knows of a different Step Turn script then the one I have, that might help too!

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The walking script just needs a small change.
Under def movable? change Input.dir4 to Input.dir8

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will-o-wistful