Still disappointed with degica customer service

Angrysun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Tried to purchase RPG maker MV during anniversary sale. Would not take the credit card I was using. I contacted credit card company and they said it was on degica’s side that the problem existed. After contacting customer service and explaining the problem they assured me they could help me out. After going back and forth the sale ended and they basically told me to wait for a future sale. I suggested a couple different ways to make it right which they stated they couldn’t do. My kids really wanted this program and I really can’t afford the 79.99 asking price. Great company huh? So disappointed they wouldn’t make this right, especially since it was on their end. Still angry about this and disappointed kids.
Darren

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry you had a bad experience - did you see that MV is currently on sale for a MASSIVE discount (for me in AU, it's down from $79.99 to $12.00!) I normally pay via Paypal which might be an option if you still have issues with your card.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05