Kaliya

// Caffeine Overload
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Below looks good too, though i personally prefer on the icon.
Then it will be configurable per shield :p , isn't that hard too add but Im horrible at documenting and how-to's so just something else I need to make a help thing for haha.

Nohmaan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Then it will be configurable per shield :p , isn't that hard too add but Im horrible at documenting and how-to's so just something else I need to make a help thing for haha.
I too prefer it on the icon- but if you can do both without too much trouble then that's pretty efficient!  

Kaliya

// Caffeine Overload
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin has been completed and will be available shortly in the Plugin release section. I'll edit this post with a direct link when it becomes available.

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The plugin has been completed and will be available shortly in the Plugin release section. I'll edit this post with a direct link when it becomes available.
Oh wow. You were working hard on it. Thank you for it! Looking forward for it to appear and try it out. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.
I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armexploit