RMMV Stop Attack/Run battle command window moving actor windows

RosstheBoss0

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

I'm trying to stop the Attack/Run command window in battles adjusting the position of the actor windows.

Currently, in battle when it is the player's turn, you can press the back button and return to the command window, but
doing so results in all actor windows being pulled towards the location of the command window, but on clicking to fight
again, the actor window stay overlapping the window.

Anyone know the best way to fix this?

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OK, let's establish some names for these windows:
  • Party command: Fight/Escape - pick what the party wants to do this turn;
  • Actor command: Attack/Defend/Skill/Item - pick what the current actor will do this turn;
  • Status window: actor names and info like HP, MP, etc.
By default the party command window displays in the same position as the actor command window. During the input phase, the status window is positioned to the right of this. When the input phase ends, the command windows close and the status window moves over to the centre of the screen. Naturally, plugins can change any part of this.

From what you've said, it sounds like you're seeing the status window move when it shouldn't, during the input phase? :kaoswt:

If you're using any plugins, please state which ones and in which order, e.g. a screenshot of your Plugin Manager. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078