RMMV Stop Attack/Run battle command window moving actor windows

RosstheBoss0

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

I'm trying to stop the Attack/Run command window in battles adjusting the position of the actor windows.

Currently, in battle when it is the player's turn, you can press the back button and return to the command window, but
doing so results in all actor windows being pulled towards the location of the command window, but on clicking to fight
again, the actor window stay overlapping the window.

Anyone know the best way to fix this?

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OK, let's establish some names for these windows:
  • Party command: Fight/Escape - pick what the party wants to do this turn;
  • Actor command: Attack/Defend/Skill/Item - pick what the current actor will do this turn;
  • Status window: actor names and info like HP, MP, etc.
By default the party command window displays in the same position as the actor command window. During the input phase, the status window is positioned to the right of this. When the input phase ends, the command windows close and the status window moves over to the centre of the screen. Naturally, plugins can change any part of this.

From what you've said, it sounds like you're seeing the status window move when it shouldn't, during the input phase? :kaoswt:

If you're using any plugins, please state which ones and in which order, e.g. a screenshot of your Plugin Manager. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila