Stop "Help" window from popping up automatically at battle start.

JRand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using the Yanfly Battle Engine Core and the MOG Battle Hud plugin. I have everything set up as I want, including the help window being available for items and skills but not having it display enemy names. I want the help window/layout to still appear when a player selects an item or skill so they can see the description in battle, but I don't want the HELP window to pop up automatically at the top of the screen right at the start of the battle.

Is there a way to stop the help window from popping up automatically at the start of battles without disabling it entirely?

Thank you!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
any change to any screen requires a plugin or a plugin modification.

and since you already have plugins modifying that behaviour, you'll basicaly need a compatible plugin programmed specifically for your need.

Make a plugin request and give links to every battle-plugin you have installed, so that the people writing the custom plugin know where to look for compatibility checks

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

JRand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are all my battle-related plugins:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are all my battle-related plugins:
hey, I asked
and give links to every battle-plugin you have installed
Links - not a screenshot.
And several of the plugins you're using are among the lesser-known plugins, so anyone who would be inclined to help (which isn't everyone because this is not easy with such a mix of plugins) would have to spent time searching for them before they can even start.

If you give the links then you make it easier for the plugin writers (who all have a high demand on their free time from other people requesting help)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole