Stopping MP from regenerating when changing MaxMP

DragonKingDX2

Kamen Rider
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was curious if there is a way to stop the MP bar from filling back up each time you change it with equipment. I am trying to make an ammo system for my game and each weapon has a different number of bullets. I worked out how to do a reload and unload by turning gold into the bullets but if a player swaps weapons they will either gain a large number of bullets or lose a large number of them. I would prefer if I could run an event when they swap weapons but I could only find two plugins and haven't gotten either of them to work. HIME's seems to not be functional at all and with WAY's I thought putting $gameActors.actor(1).gainMp(-6) would suffice but it doesn't affect anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheGameBrewery

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you post a screenshot of an example of your equipment? What plugins are you using?

DragonKingDX2

Kamen Rider
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a bunch of Yanfly, Hime, Mog, and Glav, Plugins since it's the project that I just test stuff in. I added WAY_Core and WAY_CustomOnEquipEval to the bottom of the list after everything else since everything else is in the proper order and has been working and still works fine. The actor starts with this pistol and their MAX MP is set to six. When they switch weapons their MAX MP changes to 30. I have the gold acting as bullets and I made a system where they can reload and unload the gun so they don't lose bullets. (since it's also the currency like in metro) But if they gain full MP back every time they swap a weapon they can easily create a lot of bullets for free.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS