kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, help me please!

All the time it was all right, but somehow I started to notice that playing the game started to stupid events on the map. Clicking on the event - it worked in a second. It also started to blunt and move from map to map. In addition, the FPS began to jump on the map from 59 to 61 quickly, although it always kept on 60

I noticed this error after updating the 10th Windows in June. Before that, everything was fine. The equipment did not change, no viruses. Windu rearranged and also launched from different media, including ssd

If you create a game distribution and throw it on a neighboring computer, which is much weaker - everything works perfectly and there are no problems.

However, just note that the computer on which all this is happily eating witcher 3 at 60 fps, normally works with Windows and the browser. Only the maker is shaking. What could be the reason for this behavior of PC or game?

Very sorry for my english

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we can't tell you what causes this without seeing the event itself. From the sound of it you most probably mixed up the logic of the events somewhere with wrong loops, wrong pages or wrong parallels.

Please post screenshots of all event pages of the misbehaving event, then we can start looking for the cause.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?
Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking