Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

!Welcome to Stories To Tell And Characters To Create!

!This is a area where you may post you stories and characters Ideas!

Story Rules Rules:

Must talk about the back story.

Must include Mane Characters names and descriptions. (Pictures if you can.)

Must be appropriate. (No inappropriate content. I would rather not list things.)

Can not be over 6 Paragraphs long. (Including back story but not characters. Characters are a different matter.)

Character Rules:

Must talk about there the back story.

Must include Characters names and descriptions. (Again, Pictures if you can.)

Must be appropriate. (No inappropriate content. I would rather not list things.)

!Post as soon as you Can!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Have Some Characters:

They are numbered by the position they are on the template.

1. Zysho (Fox/Human)

Zysho is a fun loving, adventurous type. He is kind and compassionate towards everyone and has a crush on Chiyo.

2. Daiki (Wolf/Human)

Daiki is a stone hard fighter and he loves to show off. He will not rest until everyone looks up to him.

3. Fozo (Dog/Human)

Fozo is a bit of a fat boy but, Boy, can he cook! Fozo is not the brightest or the fastest or the strongest for that matter but this kid cooks a meannnnnnnn soup!

4. Rei (Rat/Human)

Rei is a rat. Literally! He also acts like one. He likes to steal and he is VERY greedy. But he makes a good stealth fighter.

5. Chiyo (WildCat/Human)

Chiyo is a frisky, active type. She lacks strength but makes up for it in speed. She has many mixed feelings about everyone.

6. Choji (Panther/Human)

Choji is a fast, intelligent person. She is kinda arrogant and proud but is a great friend. She has a crush on Daiki.

7. Preakru (Bat/Human)

Preakru is a speedy, tricky son of a... Well, she stole my wallet and... Nevermind. Anyway, she is sly, smart and fast. She has a crush on Rei.

8. Momo (TameCat/Human)

Momo is kinda nerdy and likes to read a lot. She also likes to show off in hopes of a boy approaching her. She is kind and sometimes a little too obedient.

Link to Download for Characters:

Wild Child Character Set

Last edited by a moderator:

Azmor

Happy Hobby Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
VNM
Oh nice,

I wanna post my main character, too!

Game Back Story:

(Fantasy Setting)

After a worst case doomsday scenario featuring a world wide flood and an demon invasion, the humanity fled through the so called "Galados' Eaves".

Using the gift of their great god, they were able to suppress the demon forces, but the true battle for the souls of this world was not fought on the battlefield.

A small group of four were able to free the enslaved elves from the influence of the demons and made an alliance with the newly arrived human empire.

Led by the Unsung Hero, the war against the infernal beings continued. In heat of battle, he accepted the duel invitation of the dragonic, demon-leader.

The rescue forces were not able to find the hero's corpse anywhere nearby the burned skeleton. Truth is: The hero was inaugurated in the secrets of the world and its grim past. The dragon gave up its own immortality and took the hero's heart in a ritual, to bind these souls together and become the guardian of this young world.

Unsung Hero.png(Used a character maker for this one to keep it simple)

Character:

The Usung Hero of the Athirai Empire (real name officially unknown, the player decides)

Straight forward and strong-willed. Quick-witted and looking for 'the kick' in the combat against strong enemies. Sometimes apathetic and calm. Loved by many, even his followers. Yet he keeps his distance and disappears after the job is done.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh nice,

I wanna post my main character, too!

Game Back Story:

(Fantasy Setting)

After a worst case doomsday scenario featuring a world wide flood and an demon invasion, the humanity fled through the so called "Galados' Eaves".

Using the gift of their great god, they were able to suppress the demon forces, but the true battle for the souls of this world was not fought on the battlefield.

A small group of four were able to free the enslaved elves from the influence of the demons and made an alliance with the newly arrived human empire.

Led by the Unsung Hero, the war against the infernal beings continued. In heat of battle, he accepted the duel invitation of the dragonic, demon-leader.

The rescue forces were not able to find the hero's corpse anywhere nearby the burned skeleton. Truth is: The hero was inaugurated in the secrets of the world and its grim past. The dragon gave up its own immortality and took the hero's heart in a ritual, to bind these souls together and become the guardian of this young world.

View attachment 33026(Used a character maker for this one to keep it simple)

Character:

The Usung Hero of the Athirai Empire (real name officially unknown, the player decides)

Straight forward and strong-willed. Quick-witted and looking for 'the kick' in the combat against strong enemies. Sometimes apathetic and calm. Loved by many, even his followers. Yet he keeps his distance and disappears after the job is done.

So. It is an amazing story and great looking character. What character maker did you use?

Azmor

Happy Hobby Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thanks. The story of the world which I'm working on, it's wildlife, nature, the magic and mystery is a pretty long project of mine. Took me 1 1/2 years to create it. This guy is just one of many heroes, but everyone is essential. - - - I used a character maker which can be found through google, its an winrar archive with .psd files. These files can be read by photoshop only. It's like this: You pick the gender and age, choose the layers you like to have (scars, markings, beards, hair, etc.) and create your character with few clicks. I like this method because I'm able to draw directly on the picture. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links in here.

- Azmor

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. The story of the world which I'm working on, it's wildlife, nature, the magic and mystery is a pretty long project of mine. Took me 1 1/2 years to create it. This guy is just one of many heroes, but everyone is essential. - - - I used a character maker which can be found through google, its an winrar archive with .psd files. These files can be read by photoshop only. It's like this: You pick the gender and age, choose the layers you like to have (scars, markings, beards, hair, etc.) and create your character with few clicks. I like this method because I'm able to draw directly on the picture. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links in here.

- Azmor
Thanks!

Azmor

Happy Hobby Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
VNM
You're welcome. I hope I was helpful. :3

- Azmor

Azurecyan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It takes me awhile to create characters since I have to draw them myself(Doing everything by hand is gonna take forever)...so I will only post the main character.

Game's summary/back story(not sure if you want a summary):

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“When a witch is born, misfortune will befall the land.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Almata’s legend of the witch has been passed down for generations. Throughout history, witches have brought nothing but misfortune to the land of Almata. One day a young woman named, Milly, meets a girl named, Elnoir, trapped within a sealed room in the castle of Tae Lah’ya. Elnoir tells her she must find the Fion Helix, a relic of ancient witches, said to advert misfortune. [/SIZE]

Main Character:

Milly Almatria(still in development)

Description: Milly is the young princess of the kingdom, Tae Lah'ya. She is a determined young woman who usually thinks before she acts.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It takes me awhile to create characters since I have to draw them myself(Doing everything by hand is gonna take forever)...so I will only post the main character.

Game's summary/back story(not sure if you want a summary):

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“When a witch is born, misfortune will befall the land.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Almata’s legend of the witch has been passed down for generations. Throughout history, witches have brought nothing but misfortune to the land of Almata. One day a young woman named, Milly, meets a girl named, Elnoir, trapped within a sealed room in the castle of Tae Lah’ya. Elnoir tells her she must find the Fion Helix, a relic of ancient witches, said to advert misfortune. [/SIZE]

Main Character:

Milly Almatria(still in development)

Description: Milly is the young princess of the kingdom, Tae Lah'ya. She is a determined young woman who usually thinks before she acts.
Cool! How do you draw like that and what program do you use?

Azurecyan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Cool! How do you draw like that and what program do you use?
Drew when I was young, learned anatomy and other art techniques as well as study my art and others. I used Clip Studio Paint/Manga Studio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard