Storing number of enemies killed in every attack?

Kchorrex2012

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone
I'd like to know a way to calculate/eval the number of enemies that are killed in one attack, and save it in a variable accordingly (doesn't need to be the first attack, of course). More specifically, this variable would add seconds to a countdown timer. So, by killing more enemies with one skill, let's say Firaga, the combo would rack up more seconds than just killing them one by one (think The mercenaries in RE3). The idea is to encourage the use of area of effect attacks as well (with Yanfly's plugin). I was thinking of using Yanfly's Extra Enemy Drops or Overkill Bonus in the first place, but none of those allow me to modify variables (at least according to their help files).

I'm more familiarized with eventing, but I don't think I can pull it off with conditional branches (I was thinking of combat events set to "Moment", but I'm not really sure how to keep it from counting dead enemies for the rest of the battle without making it too convoluted).
Any help would be appreciated. Plus, if there is any way to make the time gain pop up anywhere in the screen, that would be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki