Story-Entwined Splash Screen Map

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Screenshots

Description

This script allows you to start your game on various different Splash Maps upon GameStart.

This means that you can use these maps to show a splash screen or a backstory (or anything else) before the Title Screen is shown.

In addition, this script is based upon story progress. So these Splash Maps may be shown when the player has unlocked them.

Features

• Splash Maps are evented, so you can create them in a comfortable environment
  • As it’s part of the Story-Entwined System, you can use different Splash Maps depending on what point in the game story the player is up to.
Instructions
  • Paste this script below materials but above main in your script editor.
  • Instructions are located inside of script.
Script
Get it from here

Credit

• DiamondandPlatinum3
Thanks
  • SoulPour777 - Because the lucky 777 gets poured into the soul... What's not to love?
Support
Post in this thread or PM me.

Author's Notes

This weeks scripting has been brought to you by the letter N, as in ‘Never eating Brussels Sprouts again… NEVER AGAIN!’

Terms of Use

You may find my Terms of Use Here

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah yes, an interesting script. Reminds me of the changing wallpapers in The Witcher 2.

Mukar

That Guy
Reaction score
First Language
English
For some reason this disables the Title Screen Music...is there a way to fix that?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you using any scripts which actually modifies the title screen?

I'm not getting this issue on my end, so I'm suspecting other scripts to be the cause. If all else fails, you could just upload your project for me to take a look.

Mukar

That Guy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh I found the problem. Yes, I did. I still had an old splash screen script that I thought I've deleted about five times ._.

Sorry to waste your time!

It's an excellent script, I love the versatility to it :)

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
This looks lovely! Thanks for sharing :) !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir