RMMV Story/Game Idea - Fntsy: Transcending Beyond

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm back but with a new game and new story, but with a more simpler approach. Since I like to draw, this game will kinda showcase my drawing skills.

So now I'm making an RPG Maker visual novel , where your character [automatically male] is unique in the sense that they can transcend beyond humans. Having the ability to use magic and travel between other dimensions, these 2 dimensions being the upper layer and the lower layer.

However, transcending to another dimension has a catch. It can only be used a total of three times, and the character uses this ability twice towards the beginning of the game, unaware of the catch. Once to save themselves from getting hit by a trucker, [believing that they were dead afterwards] and another time when they transcend to either the upper layer or the lower layer. [Depending on the route you choose.]

Before the end of the game, the player as well as your partner figures out that you can only transcend to one more dimension before getting trapped there. Once defeating the leader in charge of either the upper layer or the lower layer, [Depending on the route you choose.] you have the choice to either go back to the layer your partner is from, or go back to planet Earth.

Tell me what you think in the comments below. Feedback is appreciated.
Thx.

GuipenguinTheMaster

LV 2 Moss Finder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like a cool story!
Reminds me of Final Fantasy V a bit.
Was that an inspiration?

GuipenguinTheMaster

LV 2 Moss Finder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope not all, this idea just came up out of nowhere. I guess the inspiration would just be various games and visual novels.
Oh, makes sense.
Although if you have played FFV you will probably understand why i thought it sounded familiar.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made some new ground textures for our game, lots of textures still to be made but I think it start to look good =3
FddE0coWIAUA5Vy
People are stupid.
"Hello, our electricity has stopped working."
"Yeah, it just stopped for the entire area a couple mins ago."
"And why?"
"I don't know, need to investigate."
"And how long's it gonna last?"
Dude... Seriously?

Clarn Hold
(No storylines)

Forum statistics

Threads