Story idea for my sequel game, Chosen 2

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey everyone, I hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I've thought of a story idea for a sequel I want to make for my game. The game I've already made is called

Chosen (it's in the completed games section, I'm still waiting for people to comment about the game but either way 

the story line is done so I wanted to continue with the sequel instead of wait for people to comment)

I just want anyone to tell me weather this sounds good or not, of course any question's are more than welcome.

I wanted to call the sequel, Chosen II: Edge's liberation.

Here's the synopsis:

After the portal to the underworld disappears, Edge is trapped inside it, with Lord Akuma gone, Edge's duties are

done but his life isn't.

After escaping the underworld, Serenity, Myste and Theo are left in the real world, pondering on the result of

Edge's possible demise.

After coming to a conclusion that Edge is most likely dead, Serenity, Myste and Theo continue their lives

to the best of their ability.

Edge, however, whilst stuck in the underworld tries to find his way out of it, but how? The portal is gone...

Meeting familiar faces, you will again be Edge, make your way out of the underworld and find your freedom.

Your liberation.

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Sounds like a good idea to me, I also think it opens up a lot of opportunities within the game play as the underworld can be anything you can imagine.

Just an idea but you could link parts from the first game in to the second bye making it appear as the main character is "re living" past events but altered bye demons of the underworld in order to tourture his mind, and you could highlight the struggle to get out of the underworld physically and survive it mentally as well

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sounds like a good idea to me, I also think it opens up a lot of opportunities within the game play as the underworld can be anything you can imagine.

Just an idea but you could link parts from the first game in to the second bye making it appear as the main character is "re living" past events but altered bye demons of the underworld in order to tourture his mind, and you could highlight the struggle to get out of the underworld physically and survive it mentally as well
Awesome, thank you very much.

I'm already making the sequel and I have linked parts of the first game in it, struggling to get out of the underworld physically is the main part of the story but I never thought about surviving it mentally, you gave me a great idea ;) thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions