Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Here's a new story idea! Please tell what doesn't sounds good or exciting, I will love to hear your feedback.

This game follows a story where a kid who loves horror stories got a chance to go near the castle of Belece. It is a famous talk that Belece has been built years ago, almost 30 years before and now it is the home of strange ghosts. However, it has known to the most scary castle and never a single person go there, even townspeople are scared from castle's thoughts. The kid, one day found a knight whose in search of secret treasure his brother hides in a cave near the Belece. The kid and the knight moved one step forward to go for their goal.

Here's the blog!

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
The story sounds interesting, though just one question. Who is "they" in the last sentence of the story? Is it the kid and his brother? The kid and the knight?

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Super Galaxy Convoy: They are the kid and the knight. Actually, the knight's brother was killed and kid isn't the brother of knight.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sounds good, hombre. But... it seems a little too vague in the beginning... I mean you say "they" too many times, so who is 'they' in the first part? Townspeople?

I like the idea otherwise.  In my opinion there should be more "Whys".... Why won't they go there? Why are they scared to even think about Belece? (LOVE the name BTW! :D )

Why is the castle haunted?

:) Hope this helps!

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

Why won't they go there? 
They didn't want the ghosts to eat them. :p

Why are they scared to even think about Belece?
They are scared from the creepy ghosts.

Why is the castle haunted?
In the big place where nobody live for a vvvvery long time, ghosts found a good place to live in. And Belece was not cleaned by anyone you know why, so ghosts love to live in dirty places.  :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GThink