pinkapinkie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I'd like to request a little script that could be helpful for everybody to use.

It would be a simple story tracker, all this does is showing a little string of text when a button is pressed, but only on the map.

For example, you press A button (should be customizable), then on the upper left side (should be customizable) of the screen you read "Go and look for the King's room" and then the text disappears after X seconds (should be customizable).

This text should be modified with a script call everytime something important happens in the story.

Could be really useful if the player gets caught in some sub quests and forget what to do to advance in the storyline.

Thanks for your time!

Darkanine

...In my thoughts and in my dreams...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want it to fade away,this may be what you're looking for.To make it go with the story,it can easily be evented with Commen events and switches/variables (I prefer variables).

F3LmRxz.png

pinkapinkie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Ah good! Yanfly's gab window is perfect for the kind of thing i need! Thanks a lot!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If only RM had the capability to show whether a project has been edited, or not... like 99% of all other editors out there. That don't cost, too, or release new versions with very few features just to get the extra money... ugh, just too many basic features missing even after, what, two decades?
Surgically removing people's faces and grafting them on to other people is kind of fun.

(editing character art busts for my game)
I think sleep is like a foreign language to me.
I really love it when major blocks preventing me from going all out in game design get shattered.

Like finally developing a fully functioning Technical Machine system where certain characters cannot learn certain moves.

You have no idea how much that helps me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsenic333