Storytellers MV Facesets [Updated 01/01/17 - SF_People1_7]

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by TheStoryteller01, Oct 25, 2015.

1. TheStoryteller01

TheStoryteller01 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_6. The mouth style differs from the one in the stock portrait but I wanted to make at least one female faceset with fuller lips. I also kept the ear visible because it can be seen in the sprites as well. The hair includes a lot of small edits.

The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: hostile (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

Terms of use are in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    Aoi Ninami likes this.
  2. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_7. The hair tone is different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better and I did not replicate the dirt brushes in the face, because the're not seen on the sprites either.

The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: doubting (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

3. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_8. I found the clothing from the stock portrait didn't match the sprites, so I tailored her a new set from generator parts. The hair tone is also different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better and I did not replicate the dirt brushes in the face, because the're not seen on the sprites either.

The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: suspicious (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

4. Alkorri

Alkorri Proofreading Penguin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I really like the SF emosets you've done so far! Thank you so much. I was looking for some rugged faces for a futuristic setting and some of these would fit right in. Thanks :)

TheStoryteller01 likes this.
  5. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for Evil_2. I took a lot of inspiration from the stock portrait but I used different clothes and eyebrows to match the sprites better.

The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: annoyed (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Ilan14 likes this.
  6. Ilan14

Ilan14 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    I was wondering when you would come back to this! XD

Your facesets are still pretty good! Hopefully, you'll be able to finish the Actor 3 facesets soon. :)

7. Zealraid

Zealraid Pixel Researcher Veteran

First Language:
    Not English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Love your work :)

8. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Per request, I added another faceset for SF_People3_8. The character is a nurse from a sprite sheet with no existing stock faceset so everything is based on the sprite. In addition to the color pattern from the sprite I also added 2 versions with traditional white and blue clothing (without bowtie) and different hair/eye colors.

The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one:  embarrased (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2016
    redbizon and Ilan14 like this.
  9. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_Actor3_2. The stock portrait is showing a masculine women (or an androgynous character), so I used a lot of male generator parts to retain the appearance of the stock portrait. The hair tone is in between the darker game sprite and lighter battle sprite.

The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: hostile (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

While the stock portrait is very similar to the above faceset, the sprite’s appearance is that of a regular female character, so I made an alternative version that fits the sprite actually better. I used only female generator parts for this one but made sure to keep the ‘badass’ character from the stock portrait.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
    redbizon and Ilan14 like this.
  10. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_People2_5.The round glasses are tinkered together from stock parts. The faceset differs a bit from the stock portrait but matches the sprites very well.

The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: contrite (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

redbizon likes this.
  11. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

SF_Actor 3_2 is my fav. I'm so glad you are still working on these.

12. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for  SF_Actor3_3 . The clothes have been taken from the stock portait and edited. The hair tone is slightly different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better.

The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: guilty (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

redbizon likes this.
  13. poatodude9

poatodude9 Warper Member

Dang, these are great!

Whenever you have time, could you possibly try to get around to doing SF_Actor3_5 or SF_Actor3_6?

Thanksy!

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  14. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for  SF_Monster_8. I used my self-tailored suit and removed the stem from the glasses to match the sprite better.

The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: frowning  (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  15. TheStoryteller01

First Language:
    German
    Added another faceset for SF_People1_7. The sprite 7 from the sheet SF_People1 has no stock portrait, so I created one in a 16-layer paint shop file using the MV generator parts. To support the appearance of an old man, I set the head lower onto the neck and also tilted it slightly for most expressions. The hair and clothing are tinkered together from various generator parts.

The following emotes are displayed neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad, and for the extra one: doubtful (from left to right, top row first)

[​IMG]

16. Emanzi

Emanzi Ekamu Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    @TheStoryteller01 Hi I really like your work, I've made a faceset for sci-fi actor 3-4 that was missing and thought I could share it here.

sf_actor3_4-mv.png

17. Levolpehh

Levolpehh Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @TheStoryteller01 Is there a specific reason you choose to work on Generator made faces rather than the stock faces?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  18. Emanzi

Emanzi Ekamu Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    @Levolpehh I don't mean to be rude but who are you referring to? You can use an @ symbol and name the person your talking to. Otherwise If your referring to me, I used a stock face not a generator face.

19. Levolpehh

Levolpehh Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was referring to Storyteller. My post has been edited for clarification.

Emanzi likes this.