Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you plan on making The monsters Face sets too?

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are fantastic! I know you said that making the components used to make these available as generator parts was not really viable due to how you did them, but would it be possible to get even the raw layers to work with in PS ourselves?

If not, would it be possible to at least just get the ones for the nurse? I've been looking everywhere for an nurse outfit and hat I could use in the generator and would be happy to do all the work to make your "bits" into something I could use myself.

Also, do you know if there's a white uniform version of the nurse character sprite (really only need TV walking) anywhere to match your face set?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!
2-0!!
1670083194124.png

Sorry to my fellow RPG maker users who are in the USA... We're kicking your butts! :)
(It's 2-0 at half time in the 8th finals of the WC Soccer. Loser goes home.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice