GibzFGC

20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a new project with the Visustella plugins in, set them up in the same order as the sample game and all seemed well until I tried to make message boxes.

I'm getting the following and I'm not sure why. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey there, Visustella has an official outlet for support. Please contact them here, as you'll get a much faster response that way: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Troubleshooting_Plugins_(RPG_Maker_MZ)

If you are still encountering issues, you can report your problem using the "Report it to the plugin developer team" link, but be sure to include as much detail as possible.

GibzFGC

20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the link, I decided to do a little more research and found that it seems to be tied to the starting party.

Upon removing the characters from the Database I didn't need, that's what caused this. I didn't remove them from the initial party in the System 1 area either so it glitched out.

I hope this helps others that may walk into this very simple issue.

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Great find! I think this is still a bug. They should be aware of it now, but always a safe bet to send in a report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS