GibzFGC

20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a new project with the Visustella plugins in, set them up in the same order as the sample game and all seemed well until I tried to make message boxes.

I'm getting the following and I'm not sure why. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• RPGMZ_Sya0tch0wo.png
    RPGMZ_Sya0tch0wo.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 29
  • nw_wUY1Ytv202.png
    nw_wUY1Ytv202.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 28

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey there, Visustella has an official outlet for support. Please contact them here, as you'll get a much faster response that way: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Troubleshooting_Plugins_(RPG_Maker_MZ)

If you are still encountering issues, you can report your problem using the "Report it to the plugin developer team" link, but be sure to include as much detail as possible.

GibzFGC

20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the link, I decided to do a little more research and found that it seems to be tied to the starting party.

Upon removing the characters from the Database I didn't need, that's what caused this. I didn't remove them from the initial party in the System 1 area either so it glitched out.

I hope this helps others that may walk into this very simple issue.

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Great find! I think this is still a bug. They should be aware of it now, but always a safe bet to send in a report.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinnerVincent