Im having an issue with the newest version of Yanfly's Battle Engine where, for some reason, my project is ignoring it. It doesn't give any errors by itself but any function call that references it in other scripts will cause errors. If I have only this script and the yanfly core engine (which I have also updated) enabled the game runs fine but none of the changes this plugin makes take effect, its just the default battle system. I have also tried this in a new project and got the same problem. It seems like RPGMAKER thinks the plugin is set to OFF when I know for a fact it is set ON. It's also worth noting that I am using the Steam version of RMMV at version 1.6.1.