Neikoku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1625996078080.png

The protagonist, Kris, wakes up in the woods after a rough night, and has to deal with a huge maned wolf that appeared when the sun went down and just won't leave her alone.

An about 6 minutes long RPG based on a spoiler-free scene from a story I've been working on. I made it alone from scratch in two months for a school project, so it's not a full-fledged game, but basically a demo or a snippet from the middle of what would be a full length one. Gameplay includes collecting things, and running away.

Download: https://chiakiro.itch.io/strange-morning-in-the-woods

Full playthrough:

1625996174219.png

1625996187827.png

Last edited:

gpc_826

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what a beautiful game!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A little strange indeed, but very beautiful. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Glad to announce:
Released a plugin mod for MV: SelectMultipleTargets v3.0 (mod of original by Zevia)

port to MZ is following

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doomzdei