Neikoku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1625996078080.png

The protagonist, Kris, wakes up in the woods after a rough night, and has to deal with a huge maned wolf that appeared when the sun went down and just won't leave her alone.

An about 6 minutes long RPG based on a spoiler-free scene from a story I've been working on. I made it alone from scratch in two months for a school project, so it's not a full-fledged game, but basically a demo or a snippet from the middle of what would be a full length one. Gameplay includes collecting things, and running away.

Download: https://chiakiro.itch.io/strange-morning-in-the-woods

Full playthrough:

1625996174219.png

1625996187827.png

Last edited:

gpc_826

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what a beautiful game!

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A little strange indeed, but very beautiful. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newquestliz