Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have been experiencing a strange text error upon loading a save file in my test. I was wondering what I would do to fix this. I will include examples of the text errors with the list of my plugins. If anyone has any tips that could help me that would be great.Plugins.png Another text issue.png Another Text example.png

Attachments

• Load issue.png
    Load issue.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 1

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you start a new game in your project, save that into a new slot and then load the slot again, is the error still there?
if not then either the savefile was damaged or you added a plugin after making that save.
if yes, then we need to check your project in more details.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A few questions:

- When did it start?
- Did it start after you added a plugin, if so--which plugin?
- Does it happen if you start a new game?

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
if you start a new game in your project, save that into a new slot and then load the slot again, is the error still there?
if not then either the savefile was damaged or you added a plugin after making that save.
if yes, then we need to check your project in more details.

Wll it appears that my save might have buged out due to the save being from a previous rpg maker version or something. The text seems to not be glitching out anymore. I will be closing this thread. Thanks for trying to help me even though I was just a goof

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DadOfSpaceMonkey