Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have been experiencing a strange text error upon loading a save file in my test. I was wondering what I would do to fix this. I will include examples of the text errors with the list of my plugins. If anyone has any tips that could help me that would be great.Plugins.png Another text issue.png Another Text example.png

Attachments

• Load issue.png
    Load issue.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 1

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you start a new game in your project, save that into a new slot and then load the slot again, is the error still there?
if not then either the savefile was damaged or you added a plugin after making that save.
if yes, then we need to check your project in more details.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A few questions:

- When did it start?
- Did it start after you added a plugin, if so--which plugin?
- Does it happen if you start a new game?

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
if you start a new game in your project, save that into a new slot and then load the slot again, is the error still there?
if not then either the savefile was damaged or you added a plugin after making that save.
if yes, then we need to check your project in more details.

Wll it appears that my save might have buged out due to the save being from a previous rpg maker version or something. The text seems to not be glitching out anymore. I will be closing this thread. Thanks for trying to help me even though I was just a goof

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rexcvd