Strange text glitch after re-loading an rpg file

BWK2541862

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is the 2nd game this has happened to me on and I'm stuck.

When I do the first playtest, everything works find. I save and close the window. When I re-open playtest and load my save, all the text glitches out. Some is missing, some are cut-off, etc.

De-bug is not spitting an errors, I have no plugins installed, and I've only added a few tilesets, some custom enemy sprites, all the extra context that came in the extra resource file when I bought the game, and a couple new features in the character generator.

I'm stuck! Please help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elskampo