watermark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. We used your slime character set in our dungeon crawler 99. You have been credited. Thanks so much! If interested you can see the game here:

Xenthar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
I know this is kinda late, but your elementals look great, They will be a nice addition to my game, thanks. (You and Kalez have been credited.)

Adam1013

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
got any plans for moogle sprites? Been looking everywhere for them @Strange_Dragon_99

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i keep coming back for your updates, and your elementals and weapons are AWESOME!!!! I will be borrowing those :p

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've just started up a Zelda fan game, kind of like Hyrule Warriors in RPG style, and these look perfect for what I need. Thank you so much, and congrats on your MARRIAGE! That's so awesome.

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, very cool mushrooms, definitely useful. I'm still not mapping, so hard to tell, how it turns out with other tiles, but I like it! Hmm, I would love walking sprite for that dwarf :hwink: aaaand some kind of inside for that mushroom house. And animated glowing plant? Great work btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon