CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In general, I am not one of those people that uses 'tryhard' in a negative sense: I think that putting in your best effort is almost always a good thing. The exception is RPG Maker games that are weird (it would seem) for weirdness' sake, like LISA, Doldrums, I'm Scared Of Girls, Yume Nikki...Marvel Brothel...those I wouldn't say I detest, but I'm not a fan of them.

My vote for my favorite strange RM game (as opposed to the STRANGEST RM Game) is for To Crime Nirvana. You play as gay satanists cleaning up the city of crime because you can't hear your TV. Then **** gets weird. I'd link to its game profile on RMN but banned.

On examination, I see this thread is about "Strangest RPG", not RM game: not all RM games are RPGs after all and OBVIOUSLY not all RPGs are RM games. I'm not a fan of Undertale but I've never played it. There are some very strange indie RPGs I've seen show up over the last few years but I can't recall any of the ones I liked or even the ones that were particularly strange ATM. I think the one I liked best might have been called something like "Our War" and was about being civilians struggling to survive in a fictitious war torn city, by any means necessary.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kme