Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Strawberrycat24, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Strawberrycat24

Strawberrycat24 Yummy Kitty Member

First Language:
    English
    [​IMG]

~Logo by Reisen~

Welcome to my data dump! Here I will put all of my works throughout the years. The things I made for dead projects, to the things I made as per request. Ah I can hardly remember those people anymore...but I still have the sprites and other things.

The things I put here you may feel free to use at your lesure.

Just be sure to credit me Strawberrycat24 for the work I have done.

[​IMG]=RTP Style [​IMG]=Custom​

Please note that my custom pieces are not to be used in comercial projects.

I have been duped before so please...if you plan to use my customs in a comercial project ask first in a pm.

that way we can negotiate a price.

Coming soon

(Or Things to do)

Sprites

Bunny, Deer, Tiger, Duck, Quail, Peacock, Honey Badger

Battlers

Lizard creature?, Raccoon/Tanuki?, Bunny, Deer, Tiger, Duck, Quail, Peacock, Honey Badger

Ideas from the masses

Sprites

Elephant, Lion, Horse, pig, sheep, chicken

Battlers

Elephant, Bear, Lion, Rhino, Horse, pig, sheep, chicken

[​IMG]Human Sprites

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Furries

I have origionally made them for Blacknekos' project called "Rose on a Farm" Here you will see......cows, bulls calves, chickens, roosters, a chick, sheep, rams, a lamb, Mares, Stallions, colts, foals, pig, and piglet.

Please enjoy them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Animal Sprites

Cats, Pomeranians, Flittens[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pidgeons

[​IMG][​IMG]

Big dogs, Set one Flopy eared with long tails x6, Flopy ears with docked tails x2

colors= (long tails) gray, yellow, brown, gold, black, white. (docked tails) gray, yellow

[​IMG]

Big dogs, Set two Flopy eared with docked tails x4, Pointed ears with docked tails x4

Colors= (flopy ears) Brown, Gold, Black, White. (pointed ears) Gray, Yellow, Brown, Gold.

[​IMG]

Big dogs, Set three Pointed eared with docked tails x2, Pointed ears with Long tails x6

Colors= (Docked Tails) Black, White. (Long Tails) Gray, Yellow, Brown, Gold, Black, White.

[​IMG]

Fox, Bear, Raccoon, Tanuki, Rhino, Baby bear

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Monster sprites

Slime, Rat, Bat, Ghosts, Lizard Man[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Tiles

[​IMG][​IMG]My custom trees, the first set with various different versions of foliage. and the second set with edited tree trunks.

[​IMG]

More trees, this group is a variation batch that should make tiling a more diverse forest easier.

Customised autotile trees to go with the seasonal trees above.

[​IMG]

The trunks have been fixed. and new foliage colors have been added.

[​IMG]

some overworld trees to match the tileset trees. Some rocks, grass, and flowers!

Please credit Blacknekos too if you use the overworld trees. He made the base for them.

[​IMG]

Some grass/ground tiles for A5 just in case anyone has troubles mapping with what I've provided already.

[​IMG]

And some water! Hooray! It is my first attempt at animated water so please tell me what you think people.
    [​IMG]Battlers

Cats, Flittens, Slimes and slime cores, Rats, Bats, Ghosts, Skull Ghosts, Reapers, Fox[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Icons

Animal/Monster Iconset!

[​IMG]

First Row

First 8: useable as Cats or flittens!, Next 8: Pomeranians

second Row

First 6: Floppy eared dogs, Next 6: Pointed eared dogs, Next 1: Slime, Next 1: Bat, Next 2: Ghosts

Third Row

First 1: Ghost, Next 1: Lizard kind, Next1: Rat, Next 1: Fox, Next 2: Bears, Next 2: Coons, Next1: Rhino

Weapon Iconset!

[​IMG]

First 4: Knuckle Dusters, Next: Black Jack, Next 2: Pipes, Next 3: Brass Knuckles, Last 6: Various blades

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
  2. tpasmall

tpasmall The Mauve Avenger Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Cool stuff, I've never seen any of these resources before!

3. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    RTP STYLE DUMP

feel free to use but please give credit where credit is due.

[​IMG]Animal Sprites

[​IMG]Wolfset: From left to right, Top row, Blue wolf, white wolf, black wolf, Yin/Yang wolf, Bottom row, Brown wolf, red wolf. Wolf of flames, Jersey devil

[​IMG]

Flying fox: Permission given by Pindavx to use his fox.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ghostly soul taker, and opaque soul taker. Gostly soul returner, and opaque soul returner.

Ghostly versions have been made so one does not have to mess with character opacity.

[​IMG]

Recolored Gryphons: Permission gotten from Lord Bagardo

[​IMG]

Flittens and Sphynxes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pig & Flying pig: For that...funny scene.

(used XP cat as a base)

[​IMG]

Poko: Altered from a creature from the atelier games.

[​IMG]

Big Poko: Used RTP wolf, made it bigger and added a dragon tail and mane.

Front and rear made by Radcythe.

[​IMG]

Black pegasus. yes it's a black pegasus...If someone wants to recolor it feel free to do so, but post the link to them here.
    [​IMG]Human Sprites

[​IMG]Fox children, set one, Gold.

[​IMG]

Fox children, set two, Black

[​IMG]

Fox children, set three, Red (badly recolored)

[​IMG]

Fox children, set four, white.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Max, Grace, Maria, Eric, Alicia, Clarity, Daisy, Reese, Richard, Pierre, Eugene, King alien, and alien queen made for Lightis's project.

[​IMG]

Low level aliens made for Lightis's Project.

[​IMG]

Slightly higher than low level aliens made for Lightis's project.

[​IMG]

moderately strong aliens made for Lightis's project.

[​IMG]

A little stronger than moderately strong aliens made for Lightis's project.

[​IMG]

Strongest Aliens made for Lightis's project.

[​IMG]

Row one from left to right: Kyubii, Kyubii (plush forme), Ken, Black fox king,

Row two from left to right: Jessie, fox witch, Mamosa the Tanuki, Mamosa the Tanuki (with change leaf)

Made for "The plush King" My now dead project.

Credit for the catboy base used to make Mamosa the tanuki goes to Dsea.

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set one.

Row one from left to right: Strawberry, wereberry, Young Strawberry, Liopold

Row two from left to right: Ash, Tim, Jack, Sebastian

Most of these charactors are based on Rollplay characters owned by people I know so please use these charaters with credit to the site that I founded for many a rollplayer. Yaoi RP Gold

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set two.

Row one from left to right: Jack (the werewolf), Fei, Nicholas, Chiro

Row two from left to right: Angel S., Angel D., Blackberry, Aries

Most of these charactors are based on Rollplay characters owned by people I know so please use these charaters with credit to the site that I founded for many a rollplayer. Yaoi RP Gold

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set three.

Row one from left to right: Jackson, Ebbichou, Penumbra, Maxious

Row two from left to right: Maxious (Animal form), Ryuki, Liopold(animal form), & Ruki

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set four.

Row one from left to right: Seiji(neko form), Tobi, Shiloh, & Kei

Row two from left to right: Naoya, Shiki, Renji, & Seth

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set five.

Row one from left to right: Thirsten, Werebeast, Jun, & Jun (as pretty Juniper)

Row two from left to right: Eden, Letum, Violet, & Jinx the lemur

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set six.

Row one from left to right: Norio, Jack, Jake, & Sain

Row two from left to right: Sysune, Hikaru, Subaru, & Doki

Most of these charactors are based on Rollplay characters owned by myself or people I know so please use these charaters with credit to the site that I founded for many a rollplayer. Yaoi RP Gold
    [​IMG]Facesets

[​IMG]Jessie, from "The plush king" My now dead Project.

[​IMG]

Kyuubi, from "The plush King" My now dead project.

[​IMG]

Kiyuubi (Plush Forme), from "The plush King" My now dead project.

[​IMG]

Ken, from "The plush King" My now dead project.

[​IMG]

Fox Witch, from "The plush King" My now dead project.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mamosa the Tanuki, from "The plush King" My now dead project.

Credit for the catboy base used to make Mamosa the tanuki goes to Dsea.

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set one.

Row one from left to right: Strawberry, wereberry, Young Strawberry, Liopold

Row two from left to right: Ash, Tim, Jack, Sebastian

Credit to Celianna for Jack's face as well (love her face generator)t

Credit to Blackrose for Liopold, Ash, tim, and sebastian.

(The ruffs on Wereberry's cheeks, his upward pointed ears, and his mowhawk are all credit to Vitamindog. I put him together)

(Credit to Fauxonym for the torso you cannot see on Wereberry and Strawberry.)

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set two.

Row one from left to right: Jack (the werewolf), Fei, Nicholas, Chiro

Row two from left to right: Angel S., Angel D., Blackberry, Aries

Most of these charactors are based on Rollplay characters owned by people I know so please use these charaters with credit to the site that I founded for many a rollplayer. Yaoi RP Gold Credit to Ruruga for the animal Faces that I edited.

Credit to Celianna for Nicholas, Chiro, Angel S., Angel D, Blackberry, and Aries as well (love her face generator)

Credit to Blackrose for Fei.

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set three.

Row one from left to right: Jackson, Ebbichou, Penumbra, Maxious

Row two from left to right: Maxious (Animal form), Ryuki, Liopold(animal form), & Ruki

Most of these charactors are based on Rollplay characters owned by people I know so please use these charaters with credit to the site that I founded for many a rollplayer. Yaoi RP Gold Credit to Ruruga for the animal Faces that I edited.

Credit to Celianna for Jackson, Ebbichou, Penumbra, Ryuki, and Ruki as well (love her face generator)

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set four.

Row one from left to right: Seiji(neko form), Tobi, Shiloh, & Kei

Row two from left to right: Naoya, Shiki, Renji, & Seth

Credit to Celianna for Seiji,Tobi, Shiloh, Kei, Naoya, Renji, and seth as well (love her face generator)

[​IMG]

The curse of the Wereberry Set five.

Row one from left to right: Thirsten, Werebeast, Jun, & Jun (as pretty Juniper)

Row two from left to right: Eden, Letum, Violet, & Jinx the lemur

Credit to Celianna for Jun, Jun (as pretty Juniper), Letum, and Jinx the lemur (love her face generator)

(The ruffs on werebeasts cheeks are credit to Vitamindog)
    [​IMG]Tiles

[​IMG]Cribs, magic mirrors, Romantic trees, Romantic flowered trees, and Kuponut trees.

(Credit to Lunarea for her bed that I made into the crib.)
    [​IMG]Windowskins

[​IMG]"The plush King" Windowskin Version 1.0

(I don't know why...I never moved this image I just uploaded it...there must be something wrong with the forum if it keeps removing itself.)

[​IMG]

"The plush King" Windowskin Version 2.0

(there is still a flaw in the design and since I don't plan on going back to the project I may not fix it.)

[​IMG]

"The curse of the Wereberry" Windowskin

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
  4. BlackNekos

BlackNekos Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Amazing stuff Berry. I love your old work, your new work is awesome too. I might have to use some for a later project :p

5. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    @Blacknekos: Feel free to do so. n_n That's what this thread is for after all.

6. ShinGamix

ShinGamix DS Style 4Ever! Veteran

First Language:
    April Fools
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Fabulous work! It is really amazing. I am in love with most of your work. So it is okay if we use anything above the current project stuff?

Since your no longer working on the Plush King can we play the demo of what you got done to it?

7. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    I never did get enough done for a demo...I was working on parallax mapping and such to create the world...it was so very hard that I ended up completely giving up.

I may just end up writing the story...T_T...*sighs*

it'll be like a cross between beauty and the beast and Journey to the west, at least...that was what I was planning to do with the game.

Feel free to use the sprites at your lesure.

And yes anything above the current project section is up for grabs as long as you give credit.

8. ShinGamix

ShinGamix DS Style 4Ever! Veteran

First Language:
    April Fools
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thank you. I'd love to see some of those maps since your artwork is so well.

9. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    I'll probably add them at a later date...it's pretty late and I didn't get any new tiles done for my current project today because I was updating the topic.

Well...I did add a ton of images. I should be happy with myself.

10. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Strawberry: the resource showcase is for usable resources only. If you want to show off your stuff, we have a WIP thread for that.

11. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    Well thank you very much madam Celianna. I'll remove my restricted pieces ASAP. >.<

12. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

Umm ... this is not a big deal, but I'd appreciate if you at least mentioned that you used my beds as a base for your cribs. I mean, it was a really simple edit on my behalf, but it's good form to at least acknowledge other artists if you use bits and pieces of their work. By the same token, it would sure be nice if you credited Celianna for her face maker pieces. :)

Other than that small thing, your resources are great! There are usually so few animal and animal-like characters that it's refreshing to see a large cast of them for use. Some of the colors are a little bright, but hey, that's what makes them so charming. Keep at it!

13. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    I'm sorry Lunarea I made them so long ago I'd forgotten where the resources came from.

I will certainly ammend my credits.

14. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

It's alright! I figured it was best to mention it straight away so we could avoid misunderstandings. :)

15. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    n_n thank you anyway I do enjoy a good reminder now and then. after all these are very old resources. perhaps three years if I'm right.

which means i may be forgetting even more credits than you've told me about lol. Either way I'm sure someone will know the names and tell me where to put them.

Edit: I have added Parallax maps to my graphics collection.

I have forgotton where I got most of the tiles I used so If I didn't credit someone please remind me.

Note: I am wondering on weather I should put my newer Tilesets here.

I'm a little discouraged because they aren't like other tilesets. I'm not good at autotiles...but I plan on getting better.

*sighs* Do people want to see my newer origional Tilesets? or should I keep them private? I can always make more.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  16. Kyriaki

Kyriaki Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Strawberrycat(24)! I'm glad you made the move over to here and are posting resources again, I thought you had poofed forever. *silentstalker/fan* ^^; I, for one, would love to see any more of your work as I find your edits quite cute, usable, and enjoyable - especially the sprites! Also, there is always room for more tilesets; even if they aren't proper for the VX Editor there is always Parallax'ing! *ramble* Keep up the good work!

17. yieldingmydestiny

yieldingmydestiny n00b Veteran

First Language:
    Melayu
    Awesome! Do you have more animal sprites that you could show us?

18. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    @Kyriaki: n_n I suppose I could put up my Newest Tiles. They are almost all completely custom so I can assume that credit will go where it's deserved.

@Nelno: I haven't made any new animals but I can whip up a few.

Edit: I have added my custom trees to the lot. Please enjoy and do not use them in commercial projects.

Edit: I have added my completely custom animals. n_n They may be a bit cartoonish but I know they may be possibly used for some form of project.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  19. Kapik

Kapik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Woah! Love your work, especially the winged animal sprites! If you ever get to making more, I'd like to see more of those... How about some traditional and nontraditional Pegasuses? Winged horses of different colors, winged zebras, flying donkeys, unicorns... That'd be awesome!

20. Strawberrycat24

First Language:
    English
    I believe I did do a winged horse at one point...there wasn't a very fair reception on it though.

But if you want to see them I'm more than willing to share.

[​IMG]

Black pegasus. yes it's a black pegasus...If someone wants to recolor it feel free to do so, but post the link to them here.