bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I've been developing a Horror/Puzzle themed game(There's a link of Demo below). I'm searching for streamers or YouTube content creators who will give a chance to demo of my game in his video / stream. Do you have any suggestions?

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd say posting in here would help. I posted my game on here and a YouTuber actually just played it and posted the Let's Play/review on my thread. I did a Google search and found a really helpful article with what you're asking too: Streamer's Guide

Good luck!

bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd say posting in here would help. I posted my game on here and a YouTuber actually just played it and posted the Let's Play/review on my thread. I did a Google search and found a really helpful article with what you're asking too: Streamer's Guide

Good luck!
I've posted the demo of my game here (and I continue to share update notes) but I didn't get even the feedback or interaction :/ Thank you anyway :)

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've posted the demo of my game here (and I continue to share update notes) but I didn't get even the feedback or interaction :/ Thank you anyway :)
You're welcome. Hang in there. I'm sure people will play. I may even check it out soon.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Upon looking at your thread, the likely reason why no one is giving it attention is because you barely have anything in your thread. Just a title banner and a brief description. It might not be the same for everyone, but when I play a game, I want to see screenshots. I want to see who our main characters are. You gotta be able to market your game, or people will just go to the thousands of other RM games that do have these things. Also, if you're having a hard time getting attention, another thing you could try is going into Maker Casual and looking at one of the many threads posted by streamers looking specifically for RM games. There's also Studio Blue's thread where you can post your demo to get critiqued. My game is a lot better after that. HawkZombie is also a good person to contact to get your game streamed. He's a little harsh, but he'll give you good feedback.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just posted on your game's thread. Going to try it out soon.

bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Upon looking at your thread, the likely reason why no one is giving it attention is because you barely have anything in your thread. Just a title banner and a brief description. It might not be the same for everyone, but when I play a game, I want to see screenshots. I want to see who our main characters are. You gotta be able to market your game, or people will just go to the thousands of other RM games that do have these things. Also, if you're having a hard time getting attention, another thing you could try is going into Maker Casual and looking at one of the many threads posted by streamers looking specifically for RM games. There's also Studio Blue's thread where you can post your demo to get critiqued. My game is a lot better after that. HawkZombie is also a good person to contact to get your game streamed. He's a little harsh, but he'll give you good feedback.
I will consider your suggestions, thank you so much :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?
"I prayed for her to lay down her worldly habit and accept the invitation to change her life forever." From lost to found. From past to present, From frown to smile. From the way people treat her as nothing but something to say wow about. From faithless to faithful. From something no one wants to something valuable, someone will respect and love. Thank you, Jesus.
Two new amazing plugins from @NhatNguyen! Footsteps & Stamina. Video on Twitter showcasing:

Okay wifey found a bug... or something that shouldn't be allowed to happen. She found that a MP restore potion can be given to the anti-magic character who doesn't even have an MP pool. I've already got it to forbid giving it to her, just trying to get the action sequence to behave correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandrolion