Studio Spiral Dream's "Killer Flamingo" Spriters, Combat Animation, Mappers, , Testers, VA etc.

MMChristina

Freelancer Artist and Pixel Artist.
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, this seems interesting. look like you already have (too?) many illustrators sooo, I can help with tilesets, just tell me if you want to make something similar to the default tilesets or make an original one. I'm also can help with sprites and databasing.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, this seems interesting. look like you already have (too?) many illustrators sooo, I can help with tilesets, just tell me if you want to make something similar to the default tilesets or make an original one. I'm also can help with sprites and databasing.

That would be lovely! We'll private message you!

Kiwipae

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I was wondering if there's still room for me to join? I wanted to help in the writing department if it's open:kaohi:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey! I was wondering if there's still room for me to join? I wanted to help in the writing department if it's open:kaohi:

Absolutely! We were just in the middle of a writers meeting what a coincidence!! Sorry for the late response we'll PM you!

Moonport

初心者
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I know that you already have a lot of mappers, but I'd like to help mapping (I can draw both in editor and in parallax) and I have some experience in designing puzzles. I can also do some beta testing. Please PM me if you're interested!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi! I know that you already have a lot of mappers, but I'd like to help mapping (I can draw both in editor and in parallax) and I have some experience in designing puzzles. I can also do some beta testing. Please PM me if you're interested!
Will do!!

The Magic Circle

Listen to my Soundcloud fam?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm interested in working as a databaser, although I'm not completely sure about the specifics of what you need. Feel free to PM me with details!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, do you still need a writer? You can check my story sketches.
We apologize! We just finalized the last spot for a writer and now only seeking those who can make Battle Animations; particularly those familiar with Yanfly's Battle Sequence Plugin!

icefire

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can help with the database is the spot still vacant?, I'm also curious as to what it entails. pm me.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you like, i want to playtest your project.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson