Stuff and Junk (Made for Pop! Horror) - Added Stuff March 12th 2019

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Lothloran, May 29, 2018.

1. Lothloran

Lothloran Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Lights:

[​IMG]

Clutter/Rubble

[​IMG]

(I know it's not much, but I'm particularly proud of how the glass and pitcher are transparent enough to pick up any surface they're placed on/in front of. I've never been good with digital art, but I'm pretty proud of how these things are turning out)

Hospital Stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't care what you do with them, commercial or non-commercial, it's all the same. Unlike the recoloring I did of the waterfall animations though, I'd like you to credit this to me if you decide to use it. Credit as Volkswachter Gaming

Edit 4:02am May 29th, 2018.

Added vertical and horizontal "office" style fluorescent light panels and a "hanging light" with an on and off style.

I also realize my mistake with the first lights, My mistake was resizing them instead of working at the size they were going to be. They still turned out good now that I think about it, kind of rusty/grungy. So, happy accidents and all that, but I see now side by side with the office style lights which I drew at 128x32 from the get go that this is what I should be doing from now on

Edit 5:24am May 31st, 2018. Added MRI machine.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Lots of cool stuff for abandoned buildings here. A lot of the RTP tends to be a little too squeky clean for my liking so this is definately welcome!

3. Lothloran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    <---snip--->

Made a gazebo for the External E tileset.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2019
  4. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Lothloran I've removed your tileset E image, as it contained parts from the paid POP! pack. You can share the gazebo you made if it's completely custom, but not any of the tiles from the paid pack as that's against the EULA.

5. Lothloran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I didn't save the original. I guess no one's going to get to see it unless Vexed Enigma doesn't mind me sharing a tree and a flower he/she made.