AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Edited the Title to better reflect the content of the thread since I wanted to post more stuff in here.)

I made some of those a while back, but I felt like posting them for the fun of gathering feedback.
I know they are a long way from masterpieces, but I still like them pretty much.

Its just a hobby of mine, when we play D&D I craft everything from the Landscapes/Maps to the Characters/Monsters Mini's.
And sometimes I just craft stuff for the fun of it.

Main Characters Team
u1HM1uh.png

The 4 Elemental Fiends + Golbez
akVqkZj.png

My personal favorites are Edge & Rubicant.
54tqQZh.png
1OV12F5.png
XzHRq3q.png
3xoUh28.png

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You made them from scratch? They look fantastic! D&D models (official ones) are really expensive. I used to see them stocked in a local hobby\gaming store, but the stock rarely decreased. I used to see people playing games (in the shop) using random toys.

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@The Stranger
Well thanks!
Yeah made them totally from scratch using various images of each characters. If I would have to put a cost on each. Somewhere around 1-3$ Each. They are pretty small & weight under 10 grams. Of course, the time to make & paint them makes them somewhat pricier depending on whats your most precious resource, Time or Money ;)

I Kinda really like the fact that the miniature I use are mostly homemade and all unique.

Uddra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Interesting... it would be cool to play with those miniatures, they look nice!

See ya :ewink:

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's another little something I made, wanted to mess with perspectives having the picture in mind.

54tqQZh.png

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice hobby you got, and your skills are not too shabby, sir! They all look really cool, and looks like you should work for a company. Now I know who to hire if I ever plan on doing custom miniatures of my characters!
Keep it up!

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made those for my wife, the fist one is my way of saying I love her. The second represent an exaggerated scene of our first kiss, loving her more than yesterday, less than tomorrow, for the last 17 years.

1OV12F5.png

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That is really cute! I wish you both lots of happiness and even more years together. Love it's the best thing in life!

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two more D&D Miniatures, 2 of my players character.
XzHRq3q.png
3xoUh28.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilica0506