Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Are you fixing this? Or i have to deactivate the control text :unsure:

I don't want to push you :D I only want to know

Hey :)

i will have a look at these this weekend but right now i am working on another plugin, so if you encounter any bugs and/or missing functionality pls report but be patient :)

Stay cool! BD

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
You may also add a window or a small space to display the items that you can steal from the enemy

and make it compatible with the Yanfly plugin: "Steal & Snatch" ???

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hello  SkottyTV ,

First I just want to say thank you for this great plugin :)  But I have a bug and I want to know if you already experience it or maybe I'm a bit crazy or have done an error on my side.

I'm using Yanfly AnimatedSideview plugin and when I fight againts an animated side view enemy, I don't see him in your Enemy Book? Do you know why? I tried different parameter and adding an image in the database of my project in MV, but I failed to get any image of the side view character animated enemy. :(  But I get the info and everything seem fine in the info of the enemy but the picture is missing :(

Do you know why? Thanks for your support again :D

Edit : Another thing, is it possible to have the number in front of the ???? in the Enemy book? Right now you need to fight the monster to see the number of the enemy. I would love to give info to player to say :when you will encounter enemy 70 protect you againts fire attack and etc. So is it possible to add this info in the plugin when you go in the enemy book please?" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
At the end of the day, I think that most of all rpg maker dev just want to have the best plugins that will help them to craft great game that people will remember. 

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello  SkottyTV ,

First I just want to say thank you for this great plugin :)  But I have a bug and I want to know if you already experience it or maybe I'm a bit crazy or have done an error on my side.

I'm using Yanfly AnimatedSideview plugin and when I fight againts an animated side view enemy, I don't see him in your Enemy Book? Do you know why? I tried different parameter and adding an image in the database of my project in MV, but I failed to get any image of the side view character animated enemy. :(  But I get the info and everything seem fine in the info of the enemy but the picture is missing :(

Do you know why? Thanks for your support again :D

Edit : Another thing, is it possible to have the number in front of the ???? in the Enemy book? Right now you need to fight the monster to see the number of the enemy. I would love to give info to player to say :when you will encounter enemy 70 protect you againts fire attack and etc. So is it possible to add this info in the plugin when you go in the enemy book please?" 

Yeah, same here :D I think he will make it soon.

Maybe an option to hide the ???? complete, if the monster is not scaned or else. If you have a big enemy database, then the player have to scroll long to find enemy 290.

Skotty TV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Hi there!

I updated the Plugin with a lot of requested functions that might help you for now.

But right now i am in discussions with the forum staff because some one accuses me that i stole this plugin.

The Evidence is that my Plugincommands and some Windows have the same Name: like EnemyBook clear.. (how else would you name it?!).

So you have to be patiant for updates.

I badly want to keep this Plugin up to help you guys out so i put my time into this for now, please understand, thanks and stay Awesome! B)

Reactions: Val

Skotty TV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Ok friends! 

I implemented a lot of asked functions, hope I didnt miss one :D

To the Yanfly extra Drops:

It looks quite complicated and I need a bit more time for this... but at the moment I can´t promise that this will ever work, sry.  ;_;

What I can promise is that i will try my best!  :rock-left: D:< :rock-right:

<3 you!

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Love your support skotty!
The bug with Victor Engine's Control Text is already there :D

One question about the sideview battlers. You added a way to get a pic from a special path. It works really good, but if you use animated battlers it would look weird :D

maybe you have a idea for this:

Unbenannt.PNG

Greetz from germany :D

Skotty TV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Love your support skotty!
The bug with Victor Engine's Control Text is already there :D

- Do you mean the Bug is still there?  ;_;  (damn VE... :p )

One question about the sideview battlers. You added a way to get a pic from a special path. It works really good, but if you use animated battlers it would look weird :D

maybe you have a idea for this:

Greetz from germany :D

- I had an idea... and now with v2.4 you have ANIMATED ENEMIES  :rock-left: BD :rock-right:

You are Welcome!

Greetz back!

matthew30903

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to use strings in the parameters spot for enemies? Say we are using a enemy leveling system and did not want to give specific stats, but a power level for each stat: Max HP A, Max MP C, etc.

It is a great plugin, Thanks for sharing.

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to use strings in the parameters spot for enemies? Say we are using a enemy leveling system and did not want to give specific stats, but a power level for each stat: Max HP A, Max MP C, etc.

I would also really like this to be added.

But also thought I should just comment that this is an awesome plugin, thanks Skotty TV!

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
You are freaking amazing scotty!!

ALL works!

Text control works with your plugin and the animated enemys! Sweet!

Many thanks for all!

:rock-left: BD

Skotty TV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses

- by String you mean you want to draw a custom line/text there? Pls give an example and i will work something out! ?? (Maybe also a edited screenshot so i can see how you want it to look like)

matthew30903

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
- by String you mean you want to draw a custom line/text there? Pls give an example and i will work something out! ?? (Maybe also a edited screenshot so i can see how you want it to look like)
Yes text in place of a numeric value. Lets say you want to display subjective values to the player like "Strong", "Weak", "A+", "B", etc. This way even if the values change, say we are using a leveling system, the text is still relevant.

Enemey_book.png

Skotty TV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Yes text in place of a numeric value. Lets say you want to display subjective values to the player like "Strong", "Weak", "A+", "B", etc. This way even if the values change, say we are using a leveling system, the text is still relevant.

- ok no problem! But where do you want the Text to come from? Enemy NoteBox? just like that?->

"<BeastBookPara1:A>"

"<BeastBookPara2:B+>"

matthew30903

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
- ok no problem! But where do you want the Text to come from? Enemy NoteBox? just like that?->

"<BeastBookPara1:A>"

"<BeastBookPara2:B+>"

I think that would be the best way to do it, that way it is universally relevant to any developer. A lot of people are using leveling systems to help with balancing, but would love to have an in game reference that your plugin provides.

Thank you.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Just here to say Thanks for your awesome plugin @Skotty TV! :) I hope you will continue to upgrade and do other great plugin like this one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WoofMiss