[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Anohe1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry Skotty I know I am pretty late for the party but how can I set weakness to appear only if discovered in battle

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance that anyone knows how to get this plugin to talk with YEP Base Parameter Control, Enemy Levels, and Element Core to allow the information to show in the Bestiary weaknesses and parameters windows? I tried looking at the code and played around with it, but I couldn't get it to work without an error.

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do, in my game, Killer Gin..... I think I cleared this with the developer, perhaps I can recheck that. Play here: https://thekillergin.itch.io/killer-gin-online

Any chance that anyone knows how to get this plugin to talk with YEP Base Parameter Control, Enemy Levels, and Element Core to allow the information to show in the Bestiary weaknesses and parameters windows? I tried looking at the code and played around with it, but I couldn't get it to work without an error.

LilyValentin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Never mind, I found the solution to my problem.

Last edited:

TimothyMV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It appears to be having problems loading, when I have all the Yanfly plugins turned on after I kill an enemy.

PLUEVNR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

Seems like i'm a bit late, any chance this plugin is still supported?

I wanted to know if it was possible to had the JP earned from monster (using YEP_JobPoints)
Also, has someone found a way to make it work with YEP_ExtraEnemyDrops pls?

and last question, is it possible to edit the size of the monster inside the beastbook?

EDIT : even if it's by adding notetags on enemies, i'm fine with it
something like <BeastBookJP = xx> and <BeastBookItem = name of the item>

thx by advance :)

see ya

Last edited:

TimothyMV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I figured out what's happening. The background was not defined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP