CaquartaX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found a problem: Window_BeastBook_Info.
Help me!

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I love your plugin but the parameters are not changing

arkantos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I love your plugin but the parameters are not changing
I have the same problem.
Although I select the switches, there are no changes in the scene.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this plugin needs to be updated, maybe heavely updated to work
correctly.

Also make sure you have the required plugins installed.
@arkantos , @DestroyDX , @CaquartaX .

@ScytheX & @Antogrammer you can try FOSSIL for it, or request
it to be ported, I dont know if they are free to do so or need
permission to be ported.

arkantos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this plugin needs to be updated, maybe heavely updated to work
correctly.
I corrected it by directly changing the values in the JS. I don't know much, but I found the lines where he casts the switches and from there I made the modifications.

I must admit that the code is very clean hehe

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I corrected it by directly changing the values in the JS. I don't know much, but I found the lines where he casts the switches and from there I made the modifications.

I must admit that the code is very clean hehe
Can you send me the file?

arkantos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you send me the file?
You can do it, man, let me show you:

//----- Switches ----- var stv_BeastBook_statusSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Info Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_elementsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Weakness Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_parameterSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Parameter Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showItemsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Items Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showSkillsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Skills Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showExpSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show EXP Switch'] || 181); var stv_BeastBook_showGoldSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Gold Switch'] || 181); var stv_BeastBook_showKillCounterSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Kill Counter Switch'] || 181);

I didn't need the death counter, the experience counter or the money counter, so I assigned them to my switch 181 in the code and with that, they are no longer displayed on the screen.

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot this was very useful
You can do it, man, let me show you:

//----- Switches ----- var stv_BeastBook_statusSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Info Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_elementsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Weakness Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_parameterSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Parameter Window Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showItemsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Items Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showSkillsSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Skills Switch'] || 0); var stv_BeastBook_showExpSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show EXP Switch'] || 181); var stv_BeastBook_showGoldSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Gold Switch'] || 181); var stv_BeastBook_showKillCounterSwitch = Number(stv_BeastBook_parameters['Show Kill Counter Switch'] || 181);

I didn't need the death counter, the experience counter or the money counter, so I assigned them to my switch 181 in the code and with that, they are no longer displayed on the screen.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this one has been more or less abandoned, but does anyone know how to unhide blank monster entries? I want the enemy numbers to reflect the numbers in the database.

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this one has been more or less abandoned, but does anyone know how to unhide blank monster entries? I want the enemy numbers to reflect the numbers in the database.
wouldn't there be some kinds of switch in the plugin for that?

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not that I can find.

arkantos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly the plugin crashes too much, sometimes it hangs on the loading screen and the game freezes.

It's a pity, there are few plugins like this that are simple and show the skills of the enemies.

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sadly the plugin crashes too much, sometimes it hangs on the loading screen and the game freezes.

It's a pity, there are few plugins like this that are simple and show the skills of the enemies.
eh who know maybe someone will make a new one that works

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?
I dreamed about watching Gackt concert live.
He was riding some kind of crescent moon boat.
But his appearance resembled Andhika Kangen Band (Indonesian singer),
and the first song he sang was L'arc en Ciel's Hitomi no Jyuunin.
Weird, but still beautiful though. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burkedylan