Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, this is a function that I need in order to get a more polite version of item inventory and skill:
my game have hundreds of items and I really dislike the fact that every single item is on the same list i want to create subcategory like "food & drinks" "minerals".
same for skills, I have different categories and there are so much skills, the players must visualize in an ordinate manner in order to use skills and items accordingly to quests and puzzles(or alchemical reactions).
someone want to help me out?

Plus if you know how to get separate inventory for each actor(or simply to create an empty inventory that later will merge with the original would be fine).
I know there are script out there for this last function but I'm making a commercial game and can't be bothered about asking anyone for commercial use, nor I can pay for that right now.
If you've made a script like this and permit commercial use let me know, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James19851989