Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, this is a function that I need in order to get a more polite version of item inventory and skill:
my game have hundreds of items and I really dislike the fact that every single item is on the same list i want to create subcategory like "food & drinks" "minerals".
same for skills, I have different categories and there are so much skills, the players must visualize in an ordinate manner in order to use skills and items accordingly to quests and puzzles(or alchemical reactions).
someone want to help me out?

Plus if you know how to get separate inventory for each actor(or simply to create an empty inventory that later will merge with the original would be fine).
I know there are script out there for this last function but I'm making a commercial game and can't be bothered about asking anyone for commercial use, nor I can pay for that right now.
If you've made a script like this and permit commercial use let me know, thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garnatxa