Subclass Dedicated to Primary Class

lightburnz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am brand new to the RPG maker series and just started my first project a few days ago. I am currently working with RPG Maker MV and Yanflys plugins and I wanted to know how I could limit subclasses to only be available to specific main classes so that for example only a warrior, would have access to a barbarian subclass or knight subclass.

I am still learning to use this program and I am not very experienced with scripting so any help is greatly appreciated!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have moved this to Plugin Support under the assumption that you are using one of Yanfly's plugins to create the subclasses. If I am wrong, please let me know.

lightburnz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have moved this to Plugin Support under the assumption that you are using one of Yanfly's plugins to create the subclasses. If I am wrong, please let me know.
Yes I am using yanfly's plugins, thank you for moving the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana