Suggestion: Sorting Products by price, date added, etc.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DragonVine, Sep 24, 2018.

1. DragonVine

DragonVine May or May Not be Batman Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This is a suggestion for the main page of the site. I was thinking it would be helpful to be able to sort the products by their price (high or low), category (which it already has), and date added (so we can always have the latest products listed first). It's nothing major not to, but I think it'd be a helpful thing when shopping on the site.

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I second the motion! Just more sorting and searching options would be nice. Pairing major groups of styles together would also be nice. It wasn't so bad at first, but we're starting to collect quite a bit of resources to choose from, and even if you know exactly what you're looking for, it's getting hard to find.

3. GolfHacker

GolfHacker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I second Sharm’s Idea of sorting by style!

I know there’s a sticky thread about art packs that go together, but it hasn’t been updated in years...

DragonVine likes this.
  4. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Actually, I updated it myself a little while ago. It needs to be updated again, of course, but it's not as bad as it was.

GolfHacker likes this.
  5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I know if you search for something, like "steampunk", it'll take you to "a spot" on the page, with maybe 9-12 packs depending on the resolution of your screen, but it's difficult to see what pack it's stopped at, because the word is in the comments, which are hidden until you mouse over them, and there's no highlighting to be seen otherwise. I find that annoying and it makes searching really slow.

Sharm likes this.