- Jan 23, 2018
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I am looking for suggestions for implementing secret doors on the map level in my project.
- This is a early rogue-like dungeon-crawl old-school style game.
- Secret doors need to appear like any other stretch of wall prior to reveal.
- After reveal, it needs to appear as a door.
- The method to reveal secret doors is global - activate the reveal, and all secret doors on the map are revealed simultaneously.
- The reveal method will last for a certain amount of time, or until certain regions with negation properties are entered whichever happens first.
- Are there any two-square or three-square high by one-square wide doors anywhere?