Suikoden Style Tavern MV

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by frosqu, Feb 6, 2019.

1. frosqu

frosqu Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everyone, greetings :D

As the thread title says, I need a script for MV with the capabilites of giving the player to recruit characters and customize their party. This is somewhat similar to Yanfly's large party system, but with some differences;

Screenshot_20190206-004840_FPse.jpg

If you don't know Suikoden's classic tavern system, let me explain a little bit;
    Let's say I have 50 unlockable characters, and every time I unlock a character, (or join the player's team officially), they will appear in the guild tavern. In this tavern there would be a guild master who's in charge of changing your party members (adding, removing, taking care of formations)

While Yanfly's Party System does closely with what I needed, the unlockable character on Yanfly's is always considered inside the party (meaning I have to add them in the party in order to make them appear in the party organizer, this is not the way I want my characters to be unlocked)

so when I wanted to create an event: let's say character Gonzalles' sprite in the tavern, he will always be there even if I switched "Actor Gonzalles" in the party is on (on a separate page when it's blank, this is to make his sprite disappear when he is in the party, and appear when NOT in the party, but has unlocked by the player).

I hope my explanations were clear enough

This is one of the important main system I needed to be implemented in my game... so I truly need help from scripters here if anyone could help :((

PS: I've tried eventing, but what I need is the guild master to show a menu where the player could customise their party just like Yanfly's Party System does

Thank you in advance

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    curioushika likes this.
  2. curioushika

curioushika Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Not-English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm currently using Mr. Trivel's party manager, and it looks like this by default (Without code tweaking, etc):

[​IMG]

Not really similar with the Suiko 2 Tavern, but I feel quite comfortable using this as my project have many playable characters like Suikoden.