Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,

I am trying to find some parts for the generator (RPGMaker MV) that are suits but I cant seem to find anything im looking for.
If any one has some or can make some that would be awsome, what I am looking for is something as close to as possible as the character from leisure suit larry.

If someone has hair bits that match the character as well would be even better and even that grin he always has lol.

Much appreciated and thank you.

JoTerra

Protector of the Earth, God of Courage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you bought MV, you should have a folder called DLC in the installation path. It includes a modern generator which has suits and casual clothes. I might suppose that what you are looking for is included there.

zousug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah ok i will take a look there thanks.. i honestly didnt notice the DLC folder.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhumanbox