AgentN107

Bringer of laughter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I hope I'm putting this in the right place. Sorry in advance. I'm working on a Summer Camp RPG I am looking for what mini-games/mechanics to do for standard Camping activities like Meals, Canoeing, Crafts, Swimming, Biking, and others I haven't thought of.

EDIT: So this was unexpected to be getting general ideas for this setting which is great. To future posters, I also need ideas for translating these ideas to in-game mini-games and mechanics including the ones I have mentioned sorry for not making it exactly clear wrote at midnight on some last brain cells.

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something where you tell a (spooky) story around a campfire immediatly comes to mind xD

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Game Ideas & Prototypes. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe not what you're looking for, but what about a scavenger hunt where you try to find different wildlife? Like plants or animals.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Depending on the age of your heroes and the setting, perhaps something like a courage test? (going into a dark forest during the night)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png
I am new to RPG maker MV, please be harsh with me :D
Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piruhawas