First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Untitled.png
Title:
"Camping in the Mountains"
Comments:
-It's summer and Harold's party decided to get away from the sun, the heat, and the rabid fire elementals that come with it. So they went on a camping trip up in the mountains where it's too cold for the fire elementals to follow.
-It's summer, I swear.
-I told you I'd do it @bgillisp!:D
Materials Used: MV's Default RTP, My Original Character Contest submission (Grom), a poorly edited Tile D sheet that I threw together in like 5 minutes to get access to the character sprites I wanted to use.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Map010.png

Title: Family reunion on a deserted island with BBQ, family fun and games... =^_^=
Comment: Grandma and Grandpa want to spend time with their kids and grandchildren as they are getting older. In scene, their son and daughter with one of their children.
Materials: Avery, Pandamaru, RPG Maker VX Ace (I own it), FSM DLC pack (The town of Beginnings), MV default characters

Attachments

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone: Make sure that your map is 30x10 tiles! (Also, for full size, you can either save as image from the editor (if you don't have any visual events used), or piece together from multiple in game screenshots. Full size should be 1440x480.)

You are responsible for making sure that your map is 30x10 tiles. Any map that isn't this size will not be valid for the contest.

EDIT: Correction, 720x240 entries at 1/2 size are fine for submissions and are what are produced by the save as image. Just make sure to save the project you create the map in so that the winner can be generated as a full image.

Just make extra sure your map is the full 30x10 tiles.

Last edited:

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MySubmission.jpg

Title:
A Successful Adventure

Comments: After a long run of events and plot twists, Priscilla, Kip, and the newly minted Van retire to a life of... More adventures? What?!!?

Materials: MV and Season Pass DLC, Essentials Add On DLC, SteamPunk Town Tiles, Fantasy Heroine Pack 3, FSM Woods and Cave Tiles, GENE (just resources), SAKAN, & likely (due to character generator) Japanese Character Generator 1, 2, & 3. Community Materials: PandaMaru, McSundae, Lunaria, Bokou, Sinnistar, Schlangan (Extended Generator) & a heaping helping of elbow grease. Other Materials: Yanfly's DooDads

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
farming.PNG

Title:
Farm Story (work title, this is a mockup from my upcoming game)

Comments: Retro-style farming simulation, Harvest Moon for SNES was my inspiration :)

Materials: Time Fantasy DLCs, KADOKAWA and my own graphics.

Last edited:

Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
contest.png
Title: Childhood's Lighthouse
Comments: --
Materials:
RPG Maker MV RTP by Enterbrain/KADOKAWA
Lighthouse Tiles by Avy
Plugins:
Fix Picture by Fogomax
YEP - Core Engine by Yanfly
All of the plugins was only used for the purpose of taking picture of the map
EDIT: Fixed Image not displaying properly

Last edited:

TheOddFellow

Overactive Artisan Story Crafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Map021.png

Title:
The Crystalsand Lake

Comments: Tasked with finding one of the best new summer hotspots, our intrepid adventurer does indeed find a clear lake surrounded by crystalsand. The only problem, is that the mountainous locale is haunted... Hah--an adventurer's day is never done.

Materials Used: Only the default graphics; I inserted characters into the tileset.

sapphireLight

Dragon Rider
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
tropical_hideaway.jpg

Title: Tropical Hideaway
Comments: Here is a secluded summer vacation spot with a lovely beach, mysterious cave, and flowing waterfall to explore.
Materials Used: Default MV with my own adjustments to A4 and B tiles

Lady

Mapper, pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Title: beach villa

Comments: Summer holiday at beach villa.

Materials Used: Default RPG Maker MV, Avery, PandaMaru, Whtdragon, Yanfly's DooDads

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Map002.png

Title:
Taida Shore

Comments: Here is a glance at a planned area for the game "Taiki" which I had started on RPG Maker FES. Through a lot of reformatting tilesets I managed to get the FES MV DLC to hold all of the tiles I needed for this scene. Edited Taiki, the main character to be relaxing in a sleep, while the others ponder about their journey so far and wonder when he'll wake up and stop snoring.

Materials Used: RPG Maker FES Resource Pack(MV DLC-purchased and reformatted for my own use. :))

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
summer-map-submission.png
Title: Monster Beach Party

Comments: During his adventures, Harold decides to take a small vacation at a beach. Too bad he didn't get the memo: it's the third annual Monster Beach Party! (It's an idea that popped into my head, and I couldn't say no...)

Materials Used: Default MV, sprites by Avery & whtdragon

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Map001.png
Title:
Hotel Beach Vacation

Comments: Inspired by my last vacations to the beach (minus the whole "breaker box in the hotel room sparking and smoking, making us have to evacuate the hotel room at one in the morning on the last day of the stay" incident, lol)

Materials Used: MV's built-in Character Generator

Elissiaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Title: Warm Summer On the Mountain

Comments: Scripts Used: Yanflys Doodads

Materials Used: FSM Town of Beginnings Tiles , MV RTP, Butterfly by Refmap/FSM

Last edited:

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RedFlowerRift.png
Title:

The Red Flower Rift

Comments:

Once every summer when the Red Flower of the Forbidden Zone bloomed, Nina would go to the edge of Evergreen to catch a glimpse of her banished lover before he journeyed back into the wilderness to search for supplies and allies to overthrow the Empire.

Materials Used:

First Seed Material Forest and Cave DLC, Cover Art Characters DLC, Base Tile Set Group (Dungeon- default assets.) Parallax image is from default RPG Maker assets as well. Some elements were edited and replaced as custom Tile Set images such as the rusty ladders and damaged robot drone in the "Forbidden Zone" area.

Additional Comments:

Image was reconstructed as a full 30x10 picture using Steam's "screenshot" and GIMP but no "custom" image editing was done at this time. All tile layouts were done using RPG Maker's Map Engine and custom setup Tile Set groups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Homerx_666