Summon Actor Plugin compatible with all of Yanfly's plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I essentially need SRD SummonCore plugin but compatible with Yanfly's. I am using almost exclusively Yanfly's plugins in an attempt to make sure there are no compatibility issues but sadly Yanfly doesn't make a summoning plugin. I do believe I have everything else needed to create the classes in the game if this piece can fall into place.

I need the plugin to summon an actor onto the battlefield for between 1 and unlimited turns, be summoned at different levels, and be moved different distances from the summoner. Again essentially identical to SRD's plugin.

Note:I have tried moving the SRD plugin like others have suggested. Removed some of Yanfly's plugins that I was only 'slightly' using, hadn't used yet but was planning to, and then even ones I could put work arounds in affect for, but it still doesn't work and I get game crashes.

If someone can do this for me I would be immensely grateful. TIA.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vaporware_Studios I've received a report saying this thread is solved. If you solved it on your own, could you perhaps post how you resolved the issue before I close the thread? That way if someone finds this thread they'll know how you fixed it. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I deleted plugins ( around 10-15 of them) until it works and has no conflicts. The things those plugins did will just need to be replicated in another way.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I found a rat in my grain barrel this morning. I've seen lots of mice in there, but this is the first time I've seen a full-blown rat.
Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyquinn