Summon Actors Script [Compatible with Sideview]

MayhemChan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know I've made a request like this before in the past, but I'm wondering if it's do-able now?

Looking for a script that allows a party member to use a skill to summon an actor in battle right in front of them that can only use commands, and treated like a regular party member that can be healed by items and buffed (The idea is to have one actor summonable at a time.) And when they lose all HP they disappear from the battle entirely included their HP and MP Bars?

Yeah, I know this sounds really complicated but if someone can do this for me I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!  :)

Syltti

Devout Follower of Yuri
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sekunri is actually working on a plugin for summons. It may work a bit different from what you're asking for (summons in front of summoner) but you can limit yourself to one summon at a time if you wanted.

Sekunri

Creator of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for letting them know. I think i can look into putting a summon limit but due to how indexing works it may be hard to put them directly in front of the actor.

Once the core is done i can look into doing this as a patch or add-on.

MayhemChan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Sekunri is actually working on a plugin for summons. It may work a bit different from what you're asking for (summons in front of summoner) but you can limit yourself to one summon at a time if you wanted.

Thanks for letting them know. I think i can look into putting a summon limit but due to how indexing works it may be hard to put them directly in front of the actor.

Once the core is done i can look into doing this as a patch or add-on.
Thanks for the info, Looking forward to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz