Summon Event On-Map

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if it's been requested before, but I would like a plugin similar to Yanfly's "Event Spawner" plugin. However, Yanfly's plugin doesn't allow the event to be spawned right in front of the actor, which is what I desire at this time. I'm using QABS and I need a summoning feature, but it unfortunately only allows you to summon an event in a specific map, rather then the map you're on, and in a specific area (again, not right in front of the player). If anyone is up to the task of making such a plugin (or explaining my error, just in case Yanfly's already allows it), it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson